Friday, May 1, 2009

WhEn hUman StArts de 1ST LoVE...


I always heard from my fwens before,they told when they get a girlfriend,they wont forget their fwens,but what happen nowadays,there are a lot of fwens will forget their friends when they are absolutely in love..For them,love is everything...i never said it is wrong but where's the love of a fwen to their fwen?where it goes?i admit love is such an important thing but ill never forget my friends,my family n everything. I have love. I need love Everyone needs love rite?but why some of our fwens could forget their fwens,even their besties but they could forget. How come we never may sad with such of that friend.

Why i'm talking about this topic?because of who?i got an experience with this incident when my fwen could forget me when he got a girfriend .i'm still remember that he have told me when he got a girlfriend,he wont forget his friend. before this,he was my roomate at Kolej MARA Kuala Nerang. I had coupled some girls before this and rite now,and he always asked me how to get a girlfriend. He said that he never has girlfriend even he he desire to have girlfriend. before that,i just want to introduce some details about me,In the college,i have 3besfwens that will always with me.he is one of them. because of i am the person who have couple for some women,they called me 'abang long'. Before this,three of my besties never have girlfriend and today three of them have girlfriens after i was going out from there and enter UiTM.let's we continue our topic back. I was really angry with this person. recently,he was became such a person who lose the world.i think he is in his heaven or paradise.if before,my sms will be replied as soon as possible but today it wont happen anymore.if b4,he is a person who is easy to request a help but today he is not. if b4 he is person who always care about fwen but today he is not.
Yesterday,i went out with one of my besties,mad. we just went around to fulfil the day with stupid activity. we went to Summit shopping complex,having window shopping and looking to fucking chinese salesgurls there. then my fwen asked us to go to queensbay.it is quite far from our place. we dont want to go actually but when he is our fwen,we jus went there.he asked us to show the way to balik pulau.but how fuck is him when he dated with his gurlfwen.before dis,i asked him to go to jusco to repair my watch he could refuse wit his stupid reasons!!my university is jus beside of his house,but he couldn't came but dont u think it is so bullshit when he could go to sungai petani which is far from here to take his bloody gurlfriend with his ex5 motor?first,he asked us to enter the queensbay,then he could asked us 'dont enter queensbay,wait at outside'.meanwhile we were just entered the parking.we had to pay de park.it was so shit!!he think we are his driver?he might ask to anywhere..

want to know a lot bullshit things he did yesterday?ill story...it will be continued...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...